Friday, September 3, 2010

I Should be in Paris

This is my very first blog.   When the weather starts to change I am always reminded of the first time my husband took me to Paris.  We had the most incredible time and then he took me back to Paris a year later.  So now I feel like I should be in Paris when the weather starts to change from Summer to Fall. 

The last few days I have been preparing for the Roseville Antique Market, which is coming up Sunday, September 19th.  The girls from the Tattered House (some call them The Tattered Girls) are hosting the day and I have rented a space to sell some of my vintage things.  I will be posting pictures as I uncover some of the fabulous finds that must be sold.  In addition to my booth THE LOVE OF MY LIFE will be playing music at the Roseville Antique Market.  Frankie (TLOMF) will be playing acoustically with his Dad.  The name of this duo is called
 "Frank n'Daddy".  They both play professionally in other bands around Sacramento and Roseville.

I love doing this antique market because it is always so festive and I see tons of friends when I am in Roseville. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mona! It's me, Sylvia. I have been thinking about you and will stop in tomorrow for a birthday present.

    I love this time of year in SAC. Paris would be a nice place to be, too.

    Hope you are well - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete